If your a big Horse Racing fan then you want the best Horse Racing betting sites to place your bets at. Read our guide to Horse racing betting sites and find the best place to place your bets.
Bet £5 get £20 in free bets
New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and some deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&C’s apply
Bet £10 get £30 in free bets and 30 free spins
New 18+ UK customers. Deposit & place bet on sports at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0)+ within 7 days of registering (exc. 09/04/22). £30 paid in Free Bets within 10 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 7 days of registration. Proof of I.D and address may be required. T&C’s apply
Bet £10 get £30 in free bets
New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. T&C’s apply
Bet £10 get a £10 free bet + 10 free spins
New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports with 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet credited after the qualifying bet has settled; Free Multiple Bet must contain 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet stakes not returned; No wagering requirements on winnings; £100 max win; T&C’s apply
Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets and a £10 Casino bonus.
Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries & full T&C’s apply
Bet £10 and get a £10 free bet on Betway
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way. T&C’s apply
Get a 100% profit boost on your first bet up to £100
New reg only. Claim by placing a min deposit £10 via “My Offers” page within 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits excl. 7 days to stake max £10 in-play. Max. extra winnings £100. T&C’s apply
Horse racing betting sites guide
Find below our guide to all Horse Racing betting sites. All sites featured offer bets on other sports too such as Cricket Betting and Football betting but on this article we are just focusing on sites that are also Horse Racing betting sites.
Types of bets at Horse Racing betting sites
- To win – When you bet on a Horse to win the race.
- Eachway – You place to bets of equal amounts on the same horse. The 1st bet is for the horse to win the race. The 2nd bet is for the place. In the majority of races this will be for the Horse to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd but will depend on the type of race and how many Horses run in the race. If you are betting at one of our Horse Racing betting sites the amount of places paid will be clearly visible at the bottom of the race card along with the fraction of the odds that is paid for the place.
- To Finish in the top 2 – If you place this bet the Horse must finish 1st or 2nd.
- To finish in the top 3 – Your Horse can finish anywhere in the top 3. Similar to an each way bet except you are only betting on the place. Not the win as well. Bets are also available to finish in the top 4 and other amounts but the same principles are involved for each of these style of bets.
- Win without favourite – Bet on who wins if t without the favourite in the betting. For example if the if your Horse comes 1st you win and if the favourite wins but your horse comes 2nd you win as the favourite was not involved in the bet and you still finished ahead of the rest.
- Vs – You may be offerd betting on one Horse V another making the bet a two Horse race.
Info for beginners
If your a newcomer to betting on racing you may want to check out our guide on how to read Horse Racing form. It has a lot of handy info. It’s not a fail proof system, but is a great place to learn the basics. We also have a page dedicated to Lucky 15’s which is a good bet for beginners where you have the possibility to win larger amounts for a minimal stake as the odds accumulate more each time another Horse wins.